Travel & Leisure teamed up with CNN to create a list of 100 places to eat like a local. They asked for recommendations of the best, most authentic spots for visitors to feel like locals when they’re on the road. From all of the responses, they picked their favorites below. To view the entire list of 100 locations, click here.
- Taqueria del Sol in Atlanta, Georgia
- Elizabeth Street Café in Austin, Texas
- Cornerstone Pub & Kitchen in Barre, Vermont
- Grits & Groceries in Belton, South Carolina
- Seafood Express in Hyder, Alaska
- Coconut’s Fish Café in Kihei, Hawaii
- Phil’s Fish Market in Moss Landing, California
- Swan Oyster Depot in San Francisco
- Neon Grill in St. Joseph, Michigan
- Tecolote in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Churchill has short-term corporate housing available Nationwide. Please contact us at 866-255-0593 or National@FurnishedHousing.com for more information.