Now that it’s May and the weather is finally starting to warm up, outdoor drinking and dining is becoming more and more popular among the streets of Boston. Boston.citysearch.com recommends visiting one of these great outdoor places for a delicious meal, a refreshing drink or a time to relax and enjoy the sights of Boston in the spring.
Five Outdoor Spots:
1. Parish – A four star restaurant featuring sandwiches created by local, renowned chefs. It attracts both locals and tourists looking for a place where they can relax on the patio with a cold beverage and a delicious sandwich served with a side of homemade potato salad or coleslaw.
2. Stephanie’s on Newbury – Set in an upscale location offering guests of all kind a street-side seat with a perfect view for people-watching. Provides spacious patio seating for up to 100 people, so stop by and enjoy what the owner calls “sophisticated comfort food.”
3. Picco Pizza & Ice Cream – Casual and affordable hangout located in the heart of South End with a relaxing outdoor seating area. Known for their savory gourmet pizzas and homemade ice cream.
4. Stella – Italian cuisine in a chic environment with an intimate, outdoor space great for enjoying their specialty paninis and a selection of classic Italian and inspired cocktails.
5. Dante – Features one of the largest outdoor seating areas in the city, equipped with an outdoor bar and open grills. Enjoy this fun atmosphere while sampling the menu of fresh Italian dishes and taking in the views of the Charles River and Boston’s skyline.