- Louisville, Kentucky- Considered a “lively, offbeat cultural mecca on the Ohio River.”
- Fairbanks, Alaska-The place to be to see the unique & exquisite Northern Lights.
- San Juan Islands, Washington- Home to 250 days of sunshine each year plus tons of fresh food and locally grown produce, seafood, and more.
- Philadelphia, PA- Philly is quickly becoming the art capital of the world with the renowned Philadelphia Museum of Art and amazing galleries.
- American Samoa- Has some of the most stunning & untouched beaches of the Pacific and an awesome national park. It’s US territory too!
- Eastern Sierra, CA- An overlooked part of the Sierra Nevada range with other great natural attractions like the Travertine hot spring, the Gold Rush ghost town of Bodie, and more.
- Northern Maine-Besides lobster, lighthouses, and a rocky shoreline, Maine’s top half which reaches to the Canada border makes for a true wilderness adventure with moose, white water rafting, and hiking.
- Twin Cities, Minnesota-Minneapolis is often called the country’s best bike city. St. Paul is quitter but has an awesome must-see marketplace and the Fitzgerald Theater.
- Verde Valley, Arizona-Located between Phoenix and the Grand Canyon, Verde Valley is taking off as Arizona’s go-top location. Food, art, and mining lore combine with beautiful green canyons rimmed by red rocks.
- Glacier National Park, Montana- One of the country’s wildest, most remote and pristine national parks. Jagged, snow-topped ridges and glacier sculpted horns loom over aquamarine lakes and meadows that are blanketed with wildflowers.
Which one of these places are you most likely to visit? They all sound fantastic to us!
Churchill has short-term corporate housing available Nationwide. Please contact us at 866-255-0593 or National@FurnishedHousing.com for more information.